June 25, 2015
There’s always time for a good beach vacation especially since the sun seems to be back in business – in the best way possible. And since we’re blessed with beautiful nearby beaches, including Bintan, Bali, Tioman, Krabi, Phuket, Langkawi, Boracay and more (options!), sipping a cocktail while relaxing under an oversized beach umbrella could be an enticing weekend getaway option.
If you’re travel-bound, THE OUTNET.COM has got you covered, with “Postcards From…”, their flawless edit of exclusive travel essentials modelled by stunning Ethopian supermodel, Liya Kebede.
The cover star and regular runway model seems to be in awe of the breezy collection, as she shares about her favourite piece: “I definitely liked the Iris & Ink t-shirt dress that I had on – it was very nice and very easy and very comfortable. I love anything that’s easy, you know?”
Oh, we do too. And having a convenient, curated collection makes things easier. Even if you didn’t have travel plans, you’ll certainly be tempted to make them after this. From slideshow:
THE OUTNET.COM “Postcards From…” high summer edit of designer exclusives, available at THE OUTNET.COM.
- Heidi Klein Nautical Bandeau Bikini, £95; Miguelina White Cover-Up, £255
- Matthew Williamson Printed Kaftan, £298; Rosantica Everest Gold-Tone and Quartz Bracelet, £65
- Cushnie Et Ochs Stretch Cotton Keyhole Dress, £415; Melissa Joy Manning Triple Drop Earring with Blue Stone Detail, £130
- Adam Lippes Blue Dress, £345
- Iris & Ink Sofia Striped Jersey Maxi Dress, £75; Sophie Anderson Lilla Crocheted Cotton Shoulder Bag, £150
- Suno Asymmetrical Floral Dress, £470