July 10, 2015
Hats, coats and a whole lot of poise — We’re taking style cues from none other than the Duchess of Cambridge herself. We’ll never be royals, but we can still be effortlessly chic.
- You Can Call Me Queen Bee: Some days she puts on a crown, and some days she puts on a hat — choose the latter, in your case.
- Let Me Live That Fantasy: We imagine we’re one step closer to the duchess if we dress in her favourite style of coat.
- Blood Stains, Ball Gowns, Trashing’ The Hotel Room: Don’t be trashin’ any hotel rooms now; stay prim and proper with covered arms and your modesty in tact with long-sleeved midi dresses.
- We Count Our Dollars On The Train To The Party: Count them in a clutch. A cute clutch.
- Trippin’ In The Bathroom: You probably will in heels, but the things we all do for style…
Pick up a copy of our #34 No Biz Like Show Biz for more!
[Photographed by Hiu Zhi Wei; Styled by Shawna Wu; Makeup by Rose Fortuna using m.a.c cosmetics; Hair by Matthew Tuozzoli]