July 29, 2015
Back to wow us once again, Dazzling Café isn’t just about Instagram-worthy desserts and comforting savoury mains – they’re also very much into clever cocktails as well, including an enticing Tiramisu cocktail. With their new signature cocktail menu, this marks the first time that Dazzling Café, a famous Taiwanese chain, has a bar operating alongside its cafe.
There are 11 different concoctions to choose from, offered by Taiwanese mixologist, Mr Eric Chen, all of which are inspired by nature and feature a blend of local flavours. “My inspirations for my cocktails creations are based on my every day experience and environment. It could be nature, an interesting experience, a special personality I meet etc. A cocktail composition to me is like an essay to a writer, it allows me to express myself. I love hearing customers’ personal stories and experiences, and I enjoy designing unique cocktails to surprise them,” he says.
Well, here are the ones we’d love to try:
- Tiramisu – a blend of Baileys, Kahlua and silky Godiva Chocolate, inspired by the Italian dessert
- Snowy Rose – an elegant mix of Chambord, cream, apple juice, cinnamon powder and a touch of rose petals
- Julie – named after Singapore actress, Julie Tan, it’s a blend of Smirnoff Vodka, Casa Silva Suavignon Blanc with green apple puree, pineapple juice and apple juice
- Bondi Sunset – summery blend of red wine, peach liquer, Smirnoff Vodka, peach puree, sugar syrup and lime juice
- Aviation Night – a masculine mix of tanqueray gin, martini rosso and cherry brandy, mixed with orange bitter and lime juice
Bespoke cocktails are also offered at the Dazzling Bar. The new cocktail menu, priced from $13.90, will be available at Dazzling Café Capitol Piazza Mall, from 12pm to 12am, Mondays to Sundays.