September 23, 2015
What’s a restful staycation without rising late and having a good brunch? Hotel Re!’s sixties-themed restaurant, Re!Fill, offers a sumptuous brunch menu of five choices:
- Jean’s Classic Breakfast – an English breakfast of golden hash browns, chicken sausage, baked beans, toasted chef’s choice bread and crispy turkey bacon. Sautéed portobello mushroom and cherry tomatoes on the side.
- Eileen’s Salmon Bagel – smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes and mesclum salad in a toasted bagel with zesty homemade lemon cream spread
- Cherie’s Slipper Lobster Croissant – a croissant filled with a generous mix of grilled slipper lobster tossed with chopped celery, chives and tomatoes in Japanese dressing and tobiko. Truffle fries on the side.
- Daphne’s Egg-citing Benedict – poached eggs on a toasted English muffin base, topped with turkey ham or smoked salmon, sautéed mushrooms and grilled baby tomatoes and mesclun salad.
- Shermaine’s BeRe!Licious Pancake – mixed berries compote drizzled with chocolate and strawberry sauce. Butter and maple syrup options available.
Re!Fill is led by Executive Chef William Ang, whose signature dishes extend to Abalone Seafood Laksa and Nasi Goreng Istimewa. He’s cooked for VIPs like former Singapore president S.R. Nathan, and is a frequent guest chef and judge on several television cooking shows.
Re!Fill is located at Hotel Re! @ Pearl’s Hill. International Buffet Breakfast is available daily from 7am to 10.30am. Guests can make their selections from the ala carte menu for lunch and dinner from 10.30am to 10.30pm daily. Brunch is available from 10am-2pm on weekends.
Re!Fill is currently having a 1-for-1 promotion for the weekend brunch.
WIN! We’re giving away a 2D1N stay in the Business Room (includes weekend brunch) at Hotel Re! For a chance to win, simply fill in the form below by Fri, 25 Sep, 12pm.