September 21, 2015
If you remember anything from your biology classes back in school, you might know that stem cells are undifferentiated cells that can be cultivated into various specialised cells, making them highly useful in medical treatments. So it would make sense that they’d come in handy for facial treatments as well, as they’ll be useful in regenerating skin cells – which means younger-looking skin all round.
That’s exactly what d’skin’s Stem Cell Facial Treatment promises to do, along with a whole host of other benefits. The 2-hour treatment introduces a stem cell serum made from the stem cells of the argan fruit and Swiss apple into the dermis layer of the skin with both ultrasound and high-voltage impulse therapy simultaneously, to renew dormant cells so they start to behave like younger, healthier cells; it also helps repair damaged cells and regenerate healthy cells by boosting the longevity of skin and follicle stem cells, so a whole host of skin issues like premature ageing, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, acne and fine lines can be treated.
Here are the seven steps you can expect during the Stem Cell Facial Treatment:
- A diagnosis and profiling of your skin’s health, so the most suitable treatment can be put together
- Professional exfoliation and steaming
- Extraction performed by specialists
- Application of stem cell serum using ultrasound and high-voltage impulse therapy
- d’skin’s signature face and eye massage
- Application of suitable facial mask
- Relaxing shoulder massage
It’s as wonderfully therapeutic as it sounds, trust us. Best part? We’re giving away one session of the d’skin Stem Cell Facial Treatment (worth $368) to 3 winners. Simply fill in the form below by 23 Sep, 6pm.