October 5, 2015
A brightening facial is one of the best kinds of quick pick-me-ups – within a short 60 minutes, you get to leave with a more radiant face. We tried SkinCeutical’s version of a brightening facial at Clifford Aesthetics, and it went like this:
- Double-cleansing with the Gentle Cleanser (we love the citrusy scent, thanks to the orange oil in this) and Simply Clean Pore-Refining Gel Cleanser
- A few refreshing spritzes of the Equalizing Toner, which both removes residue from the skin and rebalances pH levels
- Gentle exfoliation with the Micro Polish, a professional-grade exfoliating cream.
- A double dose of hydration with the Phyto Corrective, which both hydrates and calms irritated skin, and the Hydrating B5, which has high concentrations of hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B5
- A deeply relaxing face and shoulder massage
- The final step: a 15-minute mask with the Hydrating B5 Masque
We liked that this facial only took an hour – facials that last a good couple of hours can be nice, but perhaps not when you’re trying to fit a quick break in your tight schedule. We left Clifford Aesthetics with skin we couldn’t stop touching the whole night, because it just felt so wonderfully soft.
Clifford Aesthetics is the home of the first SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa in Southeast Asia, so their facial room is a specialised SkinCeuticals Facial Cabin. There are also numerous room for dermatological treatments, where you can also get the SkinCeuticals Advanced Laser Treatment to treat enlarged pores and uneven complexions, and the retail area includes the full range of SkinCeuticals products.
WIN! We’re giving away a SkinCeuticals Brightening Facial Treatment at Clifford Aesthetics to 3 winners. To stand a chance to win, simply fill up the form below with your personal details by 7 Oct, 6pm.
Clifford Aesthetics is located at #01-03A Clifford Centre. Open from 10am to 8pm on Mondays to Fridays, and from 10am to 2pm on Saturdays. Closed on Sundays and public holidays. cliffordclinic.com