January 6, 2017
Truthfully though, they never really went away. Here are the elevated wardrobe essentials we’re craving for this season.
- Tee Zone; Band Tees — Here’s a no-fuss fix that’s also shine-free; throw on a band tee and you’re ready to take on the world.
- Asymmetrical Shirts; One-Sided Affair — Forever alone’s not even an option; you’ll get the second glance you deserve when your shirts come with eye-catching details.
- Cool Outerwear; Inside Out — Maybe you’ll spend half the morning putting them on – don’t worry, it’s worth it.
- Jeans with Details; Not A Single Tear — Actually, the more ripped, the better. Your jeans can do with a good dose of personality.
- Grey Bags; Grey Matter — It’s a matter of being smart about this neutral tone – choose bags with a noteworthy accent or two.
- White Shoes; To Greater Heights — If you think white sneakers are overdone, how about a little elevation with these beauties.
- Necklaces; Token Of Appreciation — Layer these on or wear them plain – your outfit will thank you for it.
More in our #49 Year of the Website Issue! Out on newsstands and Kinokuniya stores.