Serums are powerful skin allies. Filled with concentrated doses of active ingredients, these elixirs can mitigate a number of issues, from dark spots to blemishes and wrinkles. Even if you don’t have any specific issues (lucky you), you’l still need a general antioxidant serum in the morning to protect from daily aggressors. The number of serums on the market have grown considerably over the past few years, but we’ve managed to single out our favourites down below.
1. 111SKIN Cryo Energising Face Serum, $280
3. Clarins Double Serum, $170 WINNER!
An anti-aging treatment enriched with plant extracts to hydrate, nourish, oxygenate, regenerate, and protect the skin.
4. Dr.Wu Daily Renewal Serum with Mandelic Acid, $44.90
6. Farsali Unicorn Essence, $82
8. Kanebo Bloom On Serum, $58
11. LANEIGE Fresh Calming Serum, $48
12. Lancôme Genifique Advanced Serum, $130 (30ml)
14. Paula’s Choice RESIST Omega+ Complex, $59
15. Philosophy Time in a Bottle Serum, $115
16. Porcelain Intensive HA+ Hydrating Serum, $198
19. SkinCeuticals H.A Intensifier, $159
20. Sothys Unifying Youth Serum, $169
21. SU:M37 Water-full Deep Effect Ampoule, $174 (5ml x 12)
23. Kew Organics Apple Stem Cell VitaGlow Serum, $79.70
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.