To say that sheet masks have risen in popularity within recent years is an incredible understatement. This K-beauty essential has found a permanent home in our beauty routines, and it’s easy to see why. Infused with a liquid cocktail of hydrating ingredients, sheet masks not only lock in all the nourishing goodness, they’re relaxing (if you don’t have claustrophobia) to put on after a long day, too. You can even pop these in the fridge for an anti-inflammatory benefit! Have a look at a few favourites from our latest Beauty Hit List.
1. 111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask, $170 (set of 5 pcs)
2. 3INA The Restorative Mask, $13
3. Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Probiotic Boost Skin Renewal Biocellulose Mask, $85
4. Biotherm Life Plankton™ Essence-in-Mask, $55 (set of 6 pcs)
5. Clarins Super Restorative Instant Lift Serum Mask, $160 (set of 5pcs)
6. For Beloved Girl Extreme Moisture Mineral Cloud-Silk Mask, $16 (set of 3pcs)
7. Hada Labo Lifting+Firming Mask, $16.90 (set of 4 pcs)
8. Muji Sensitive Skin Sheet Mask, $17.90 (set of 5 pcs)
9. Neogence Ceramide Moisturising Mask, $25 (set of 10 pcs)
10. Skin Inc Facial In A Flash Mask Series WINNER!
11. Origins Flower Fusion Sheet Mask, $5
12. Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Mask, $148 (set of 5 pcs)
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.