If there’s one thing all experts can unanimously agree on, it’s that sunscreen is the most important skincare product in a routine. Regular, daily use of sunscreen helps to prevent the premature development of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce tonal and textural imperfections, as well as refine the appearance of our pores over time. And let’s not forget, no one wants melanoma at any stage of their lives. Here, we’ve culled some of the best new lightweight sunscreens on the market to shield both your face and body.
1. Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Aqua Booster, $39.90 WINNER!
A lightweight, water-resistant sunscreen that has a smooth, milky texture and SPF 50+ protection. Can be used on both the face and body.
3. Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel SPF 50+, $18.90
6. Kose INFINITY Perfect Protection UV White, $54
7. Lancôme UV Expert Aqua Gel, $75
9. Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry Touch SPF 50+, $31.90
10. NOVU Active Lifting Sunscreen Mist, $24.90
14. Sothys [W.] Ultra-protective Sun Shield SPF50, $123
15. Suisse Programme SPF30 Sun Protection, $110
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.