Cleansing your face is undoubtedly the most basic, essential step of any beauty routine. Our skin mingles with environmental pollutants, dirt and other nasties daily, which should be gently whisked away at the end of every day. Ahead, you’ll get to meet the latest cleansers in our Beauty Hit List lineup that are a little easier on the wallet, but still as effective.
2. Bioré Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash; $15.90
3. COSRX Low pH Good Morning Cleanser, $14.90
5. ETUDE HOUSE Soon Jung 6.5 Whip Cleanser, $17.90
6. Suisai Beauty Clear Powder; $14 (pack of 15), $27 (pack of 32) WINNER!
It’s a Japanese powder facial wash that comes in convenient capsules, perfect for travelling. Simply pour out the product, add water, and lather up to create a soft foam that cleanses and exfoliates.
8. Senka Perfect Oil Whip, $14.90
9. The Body Shop Drops of Youth™ Youth Gentle Foaming Wash, $26.90
10. LANEIGE Fresh Calming Gel Cleanser, $30
12. SU:M37 Rose Cleansing Stick, $38
13. Yves Rocher Sensitive Vegetal Cleansing Cream, $18
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.