Ravaged by styling, frequent colouring, and environmental aggressors, it’s little wonder why our hair ends up in a dry, frizzy state. But instead of giving up on it and hide it under an expanding collection of hats, why not treat it to a some TLC every once in a while. Here, we turn to a good hair treatment, which is essentially a big ol’ hug in a tub. It can revive and restore lacklustre locks with just one application — the quickest step to bring your mane back to life. Have a look at some of our current favourites.
1. Kérastase Aura Botanica Essence D’eclat, $50
4. LUSH Yuge Hot Oil Treatment, $20
5. Olaplex Hair Perfector No.3
6. Ouai Haircare Treatment Masque, $48 WINNER!
This intensive moisturising treatment works in minutes to repair damaged hair and increase resistance to future damage. Contains artichoke leaf extract to seal cuticles and protect hair colour from oxidative degradation.
7. Muji Hair Pack, $20.90
8. Skinlite Intensive Recovery Hair Treatment & Hair Capsules, $5.90
9. Yves Rocher Vitality Redensifying Mask, $22
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.