No longer the alcohol-laden astringents they once were, today’s toners have evolved. We like to think of them as supplements — these thin liquids deliver an extra shot of nutrition, helping the rest of the products in your regimen absorb better, while still balancing out your complexion. Ahead, we’ve picked out some outstanding formulas for our annual Beauty Hit List.
1. Dr.G Aquasis Moisture Toner, $42
2. ETUDE HOUSE Soon Jung 5.5 Relief Toner, $28.90
3. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner, $69 WINNER!
A gentle toner infused with real rose petals to help soften the skin and refine the appearance of pores.
4. La Colline Cellular Bio-Smoothing Tonic, $99
5. LANEIGE Fresh Calming Toner, $40
6. Methode Swiss Thermal Hydrating Toner, $56.90
7. Mamonde Rose Water Toner, $22
8. RE:ERTH Calming Toner, $70
9. Suisse Programme Platinum Precious Luxury Toner, $175
10. The Body Shop Chinese Ginseng & Rice Clarifying Milky Toner, $20.90
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.