What’s summer without a little splash of fun? The entire Straw Hat Crew will be invading the Lake Egret Nature Park in Hong Kong. With games on land and water, make this an unforgettable summer with Luffy and his gang!
The outlandish pirate is always up to his tricks as he and his friends attempt to seize treasures from all around the world. But these pirates aren’t your normal pirates armed with guns and swords; they possess great demonic powers, which results in super intense battles of superhuman heights.
While there won’t be much fighting happening at the water park (except between kids maybe), you can still expect to see the larger-than-life characters.
Even if you don’t manage to spot Luffy and his crew wandering around the park, there are still many figurines, gigantic inflatable characters and cardboard cutouts peppered around the park for you to grab a photo with.
A lot of us grew up with One Piece, and there’s a lot of memories tied to the past 18 years of adventures with Luffy. Visit the One Piece Memorial Zone to take a look back at some of the best scenes from the TV series.
Some of the iconic scenes have even been brought to life.
Want to fully immerse yourself into the manga? There are also cardboard cutouts so that you can recreate the scenes from the series starring yourself as one of the main characters.
Gaze at the huge Luffy Gear 4 inflatable character that is 4 meters tall! Here’s one that really puts you in your place.
You won’t have to look far to spot the gigantic Chopper at Bubble World.
You can also try out your hand at some of the game booths to bring home huge plushies instead of spending some serious moolah at the gift shop.
Beat the heat at the One Piece Aqua Challenge. Show off your bikini body as you race through the floating obstacle playground with your friends.
It goes without saying that you’ll be able to scoop up some souvenirs at the gift shop before bidding goodbye to the your favourite One Piece characters.
ONE PIECE SUMMER PARK 2018
Address: Lake Egret Nature Park ( 2 Hung Lam Dr, Tai Po Kau, Hong Kong)
Open from 28 July till 31 August 2018
Tickets: $28.65 from Klook
Opening hours: 10am – 6pm daily, last admission at 5pm (the Aqua Park has different operating hours)
How to get there:
There is a free shuttle bus between Tai Po Market Stations Exit A1 and the One Piece Summer Park. Here’s the shuttle bus schedule:
- Tai Po Departure: 9:00am; 9:30am; 10:00am; 11:00am; 12:30pm; 1:00pm; 1:30pm; 2:00pm; 2:30pm; 3:00pm; 3:30pm; 4:00pm; 4:30pm; 5:00pm; 5:30pm; 6:00pm; 6:30pm
- One Piece Summer Park (Lake Egret) Departure: 9:10am; 9:40am; 10:10am; 10:40am; 11:10am; 12:40pm; 1:10pm; 1:40pm; 2:10pm; 2:40pm; 3:10pm; 3:40pm; 4:10pm; 4:40pm; 5:10pm; 5:40pm; 6:10pm; 6:45pm
Book tickets through Klook and use our code “NYLON10” to get $10 off for first-time users*!
MORE ONE PIECE!
While you’re in Hong Kong, drop by the One Piece Restaurant in Hung Hom for more One Piece fun. Dine inside the cabins of the iconic pirate ship and feast on cool themed dishes before bringing home some limited edition merchandise from the souvenir shop. Combo meals and tea sets available from $30 if you book through Klook.
All images from ONE PIECE LAB.
– Valid for redemption till 31 July 2019
– For first time bookings made via Klook’s website and mobile app only
– The promotion code on this card entitles the user to $10 off all Klook activities, with a minimum spend of $80, excluding the Klook Christmas Gift Card, Japan Rail Passes, Universal Studios Japan Admission Tickets and Express Passes
– Promo codes are valid for one time use per user only
– Promo code is applicable for Singapore users only