Aside from sun protection, moisturiser is arguably the most important element of any skincare routine. However, the skin-softening process often ends at our necks, leaving the rest of our bodies feeling incredibly neglected. It’s not too late to start showing your skin some love, though. Whether you prefer no-frills body lotions or luxurious creams, we’ve got you covered. So go ahead, and slather it all over those dry, tired limbs.
1. Crabtree & Evelyn Goatmilk & Oat Body Cream, $60
2. Elizabeth Arden White Tea Pure Indulgence Body Cream, $45 WINNER!
This body cream is packed with shea butter and antioxidants to help soften, moisturise, and pamper the skin. It’s lightly scented with a fragrant blend of white tea, Madras wood, and a trio of musks, too.
3. LUSH Sleepy Body Lotion, $26
4. The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Calming & Restoring Body Lotion, $19.90
5. Jo Malone English Oak & Redcurrant Body Crème, $142
6. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Fluid, $29.90
7. Yves Rocher Nourishing Oats Lipid Replenishing Lotion, $30
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.