It doesn’t take long to know if you’re impressed or underwhelmed by a hairstyling product. One spritz of texturising spray will give you a pretty good idea of the smell and effect it has on your tresses. Our panel of judges have put these stylers to the work on all different hair types, and there’s definitely a few they couldn’t stop talking about, even at the end of the testing period. There’s something for everyone in our 2018 Beauty Hit List.
1. Aveda Texture Tonic, $50 WINNER!
This product defines and enhances the hair’s natural texture to create piecey definition. Contains cane sugar and salt to give the hair an effortless, tousled look with flexible hold.
2. Hair Systems By Watsons Ultimate Hair Oil, $14.90
4. Mamonde Pang Pang Hair Shadow, $22
5. Toni & Guy Prep Heat Protection Mist, $15.90
6. Redken Brews Outplay Texture Pomade, $32
7. Verb Styling Cream, $24
8. Yves Rocher Intense Shine Top Coat Spray, $18
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.