Whether you’re a lifelong lover of a single scent or a compulsive collector, there’s probably a particular fragrance out there that does so much more than make you smell good. After all, fragrances are able to lift the mood, boost confidence levels, and induce nostalgia all at once, creating a truly sensorial experience. We gathered a mound of scents that were released within the past year and polled our judges about their personal favourites. Here are their picks.
1. Byredo Velvet Haze Eau de Parfum; $210 (50ml), $310 (100ml)
2. Gucci Guilty Absolute; $125 (50ml), $167 (90ml), $192 (150ml)
1. L’Occitane Terre de Lumiere Eau de Toilette; $98 (50ml), $135 (90ml)
2. Aesop Hwyl Eau de Parfum, $160
Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Wood Intense; $418 (50ml), $625 (100ml), $1025 (250ml)
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Gold Eau de Toilette
2. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme; $106 (50ml), $136 (100ml), $199 (200ml)
1. Bottega Veneta Eau de Velours Eau de Parfum
2. Jimmy Choo MAN ICE; $75 (30ml), $99 (50ml), $130 (100ml)
NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018. Click here to see our full list.