Truth is, slathering on some day moisturiser doesn’t take much effort, but to ensure that you don’t morph into the undead, attention must be paid. These pièce de résistance essentials work hard to hydrate, strengthen and protect your troubled complexion when it’s in need of some major TLC. Add to that? Delivering on improving your skin’s tone, texture and firmness.
1. Antipodes Manuka Honey Skin-Brightening Light Day Cream, $60.10
2. Antipodes Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream, $50.90
4. Clarins Extra Firming Cream Jour, $138
5. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream, $96 WINNER!
“Absorbs beautifully, gives off a matte finish, and a wonder for dry skin. And as with all Drunk Elephant products – very hygienic dispenser, which is always a plus.” — Jemma
6. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Day Cream, $85 WINNER!
7. Hada Labo Hydrating ACE Cream, $35.90
8. IDS Prestige Moisture Boost, $144
9. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream, $52
“Super light, super gentle, and super hydrating.” — Aimee
10. La Mer The Moisturizing Cool Gel Cream, $300
“Full points for glass tub. A little product went a long way. Perfect for my oily skin.” — Hanli
11. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive, $42.90
12. LANEIGE Fresh Calming Morning Mask, $38
13. LANEIGE White Dew Sherbet Cream, $70
14. MDNA SKIN The Reinvention Cream, $120 EDITOR’S PICK!
“Smells like orange candy, feels like a smooth slick on the face. Dries down to a lovely semi-matte, but radiant finish.” — Adele
15. Neogence Tone-Up and Brightening Pink Cream, $60
16. Origins Original Skin™ Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb, $61
17. PERA Skin Care Wake-Me Hydrating Moisturiser, $75
18. Philosophy Hope In A Jar, $39
19. Porcelain Botanical Soothing Gel, $69.50
“The bottle is tiny. The price is a tad exorbitant. And yet, as someone with sensitive skin and mild rosacea, the Pure Botanical Soothing Gel is a god-send. A pump and a half is sufficient to cover the entire face, glossing it over smoothly without making it feel/look oily. I noticed redness across my face calm down after several mornings of use as a day time moisturiser. As an added bonus, it makes the application of foundation/concealer glide on. A must-have investment in the arsenal of sensitive and/or problematic skin types.” — Jemma
22. SK-II R.N.A. Power Airy Milky Lotion, $149
26. Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 48H Non-Stop Hydrating Gel Cream Jar, $30
27. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Gel Cream, $48
“Very hydrating and not sticky at all, leaves the face with a very fresh feel.” — Hannah
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.
You must be logged in to post a comment.