If you got your hands on the iPhone 11 today, congratulations. But it’s time to think about the next step: safeguarding it. Wouldn’t want to carry a $1,000 phone without any sort of protection right?
With iPhones being massively popular mobile devices, you’ll find no shortage of phone cases to choose from. Besides Apple’s official cases, there’re tons of third-party ones to choose from. From heavy-duty protection to functional and stylish cases, you’ll definitely be spoilt for choice. That’s why we’re here to simplify things. Here are some iPhone 11 cases you definitely need to check out.
For the protective
If shopping for skins and bulky protective cases are the first thing you do after getting a brand new phone, welcome to the club. For these fine folks, they’ll spare no expense in making sure their new phones are all sorts of something-proof. Drop-proof, dust-proof, water-proof, you name it. So when it comes to all-around protection, Spigen surely comes to mind. Their cases come with shock absorption and built with strong carbon fiber materials. With these cases, you’ll never have to worry about damage even as you gently toss your phone onto the bed and somehow it ends up violently bouncing off somewhere else.
1. SPIGEN IPHONE 11 PRO CASE TOUGH ARMOR XP [DOUBLE SHOCKPROOF] – $49.90
2. SPIgen IPHONE 11 PRO CASE TOUGH ARMOR – $39.90
3. SPIgen iPhone 11 Pro Case Liquid Air – $25.90
4. MOUS IPHONE 11 PRO MAX CASE LIMITLESS 3 – $59.90
5. MOUS IPHONE 11 PRO MAX CASE CONTOUR – $59.90
For the functional
When it comes to cases, there isn’t a one size fits all solution. Some people like their cases slim or minimal, while others prefer it with card slots. For the latter, functionality plays an important part in purchasing a case. In this space, Razer has just released its Arctech case that features a proprietary thermal cooling tech, which you’ll only hear of in things like computers. It’s the perfect solution to phones that heat up while you’re gaming. And with that in mind, check out these very functional iPhone 11 cases.
1. RAZER ARCTECH PRO THS EDITION – $69.90 (at select m1 and singtel retail outlets)
2. iPhone 11 Pro Otter + Pop Symmetry Series Case – US$49.95
3. LIFEPROOF FLIP CASE FOR IPHONE 11 PRO – US$44.95
4. NOMAD RUGGED TRI-FOLIO IPHONE 11 PRO – US$79.95
5. MOMENT IPHONE 11/PRO/MAX FILMMAKER CASE – US$23.99
6. MUJJO FULL LEATHER WALLET CASE FOR IPHONE 11 PRO – US$46.19
For the stylish
Just like how shoes are more than just a functional piece of footwear, phone cases can also be a stylish piece of accessory. More than just a protective case, they are part of the user’s fashion ensemble, an extension of their style, a mark of their personality. It’s not just a case, it’s… Who they are. OK maybe not to that extent, but choosing a fashionable case is equally an important decision to make!
1. NOMAD RUGGED TRI-FOLIO IPHONE 11 PRO – US$49.95
2. BOOKBOOK VOL.2 FOR IPHONE 11 PRO – US$69.99
3. TORUBIA SILICONE CASE FOR IPHONE 11/PRO/MAX – US$19
4. MOMENT IPHONE 11/PRO/MAX BIO CASE – US$7.99
5. MUJJO FULL LEATHER CASE FOR IPHONE 11 PRO – US$41.56
Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise.
Rule of thumb: shopping for accessories go hand in hand when shopping for phone cases. That’s a fact. Or maybe it’s just the shopaholic in us talking… Either way, getting screen protectors and other knick-knacks such as mountable lenses can extend the functionality of your phone, so why not?