It’s 8am, you’re late for work, and you’ve zero time left on your watch to put on any makeup. Of all the beauty products in the world, having a trusty concealer to disguise any signs of late nights (or very early mornings) are things that are worth investing on — whatever your budget. Our panel of judges have put them all to the test, and whether its fine lines, blemishes, dark circles, these are the concealers that are worth getting your hands on.
1. 3INA Liquid Concealer #108 (Yellow), $21
2. 3INA Liquid Concealer #109 (Purple), $21
3. clé de peau beauté Concealer, $105 EDITOR’S PICK
“A true investment in your makeup kit; this stick concealer is everything you need to cover up any imperfection on the face.” — Adele
4. FENTY BEAUTY Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer, $38
5. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Full Treatment Concealer, $46 WINNER
6. L’Oreal Paris Makeup True Match Liquid Concealer, $19.90
7. LANEIGE Real Cover Cushion Concealer SPF 35 PA++, $28
8. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Concealer, $49
9. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Shade Extension), $46
10. Urban Decay All Nighter Full Coverage Concealer, $40
11. The Body Shop, Matte Clay Concealer, $12
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.
You must be logged in to post a comment.