Every year we end up exploring new things that interest us at that moment to stay up to trend — the latest liquid foundations, lipsticks, highlighters, just to name a few. But when it comes to staples like eyeshadow palettes, it comes as no surprise that we’d think twice on which ones are worth investing in for. Is it pigmented enough? Does it complement your eyes? Does it have a shimmery, metallic or matte finish? Whatever case is, you’ve come to the right page. Our Beauty Hit List panel of judges have put these palettes to the test and we’ve narrowed down the palette of our dreams. Without further ado, these are the eyeshadow palettes that broke the internet.
1. Albion Nouvelle Eyes, $74
3. Make Up For Ever Artist Colour Shadow, $24/shade, $8/case
4. Maybelline Temptation Eyeshadow Palette, $26.90
5. NARS Eyeshadow Quad, Singapore, $80
“LOVE this. I’m so impressed with the formula, which is smooth and pigmented without ever creasing, and the four colours complement each other so well they can be used layered or in alternating combinations.” — Jemma
6. NYX Away We Glow Shadow Palette, $39
9. The Body Shop Shimmer Waves, $37
10. Tom Ford Beauty Eye Color Quad, $127
11. Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette, $76 WINNER!
“I honestly think this is the perfect palette. It has all the colours you’d ever need to create classic looks, and the varied range allows for a splash of experimentation and adventurousness with your looks. I’ve made my way through three of the Born to Run palettes now, and I adore how slim and travel friendly the case is!” — Jemma
12. Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette, $83 EDITOR’S PICK!
“LOVE!!! Love how rosy these colours are and how it really makes me more daring to try brighter eyeshadows.” — Aimee
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.