When it comes to achieving a flawless matte canvas, choosing the right pressed powder would be (and should be) one of your best-kept options. In fact, if you find yourself struggling to keep your makeup from sliding off your face by 3pm, or even if you’re having trouble dealing with an oil slick of a T-zone, then keep on reading. Here, we’ve listed some of the top must-have pressed powders that have checked all the boxes and won the crowd over for a flawless, shine-free complexion.
1. Cyber Colors Anti-Shine Prime Pact, $30.90 WINNER + EDITOR’S PICK
“Small and compact, and I like that this comes with a face brush instead of a powder puff. The powder is light, translucent and really does de-shine well.” — Adele
2. Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Powder Foundation, $55
3. KOSE SEKKISEI Snow CC Powder, $37
“Love this. Good coverage with little application.” — Jemma
4. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Pro-Matte Powder, $28.90
5. Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin Compact, $72
6. NARS Soft Velvet Pressed Powder, $62
7. Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder, $50
8. Sulwhasoo Powder for Cushion
9. The Body Shop, Matte Clay Powder, $20
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.
You must be logged in to post a comment.