Once you start talking lifeless skin, these face masks are all ears. Hello, clogged pores. Hello, dry skin. Hello, dull complexion. To soothe and push reset on your abused epidermis, we recommend the following face masks to alleviate irritation and minimise the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Radiance guaranteed.
1. Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask, $45
3. Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, $105 EDITOR’S PICK!
“I’m normally not a fan of FRESH, but this five-minute facial delivers consistently good results, with glowing, soft skin and minimised pores after. One pot also lasts a long time, balancing out its higher price point.” — Jemma
4. HERA Blue Clay Cooling Mask, $38
5. HERA Bubble Awakening Mask, $38 WINNER!
“Felt a bit ticklish as it bubbled and the way I looked with it on seriously cracked me up! What an amazing way to start your day – laughs and clearer skin.” — Aimee
“Love the instant cooling sensation! Also noticeably calmed my skin – I’ll be taking this one back with me to London, for sure.” — Hannah
8. Laura Mercier Infusion De Rose Moisturising Glow Mask, $72
“Lightweight, hydrating, and has AMAZING absorption. Love that the scent isn’t too overpowering, either.” — Hannah
“Love love love this product – it has all the benefits of a charcoal mask without drying out one’s skin. Nourishing beyond belief!” — Hannah
12. Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask, $110
13. Pixi Glow Mud Mask, $34
14. Senka Perfect Aqua Extra Moist Mask, $13.90
15. Skin Inc Oxy-Recharge Bubble Mask, $76
“This product is crazy! Within a minute I can literally see bits of dead skin rise to the top of the little bubbles.” — Aimee
17. Tofu no Moritaya Tama no Koshi Soy Milk Yogurt Face Pack, $33.90
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.