Listen, we’ve tried a ton of masks, and there have been a few standouts that created a noticeable improvement in both the appearance and feel of our skin. Our judges did the work and shared their favourites of the lot! Simply leave on for 20-30 minutes (you can even fit in an episode of Grace and Frankie), then remove for radiating skin.
1. Dr.G Aqua Collagen Mask (10 pcs), $35
“Cool, refreshing, and feels amazing on my skin – I can imagine that these would be perfect for combating post-travel skin dullness!” — Hannah
4. Garnier Serum Mask Hydra Bomb Mask (1 pc), $2
“I always use this when I’m on a beach holiday to make sure my skin doesn’t dry out or peel from the sun. It really does the job.” — Aimee
5. Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Mask 4s, $14.90
6. IDS Skincare DermaShield Mask, $105
7. Lancome Advanced Genifique Hydrogel Melting Mask, $125 WINNER! EDITOR’S PICK!
“Not an everyday mask for sure – this is more of an emergency mask, a night before the big day sorta mask. It gives you an immediate pick me up in terms of a nice rosy radiance, it’s very comfortable to wear, and it has a fantastic lasting effect, with your skin retaining an afterglow for a couple of days after.” — Jemma
“I used this before a shoot and my skin was smooth and glowing. Would use this as a home spa before big events.” — Hanli
9. Melano CC Intensive Repair Mask 20s, $19.90
11. Skin Inc Facial In A Flash Bento Set, $48
12. Two Lips Blackout Vulva Mask (1 pc), $28
“It’s a bit weird at first to put a mask… down there… but after I got over it, it was actually really soothing!” — Aimee
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.