Do you really need an eye cream? Considering that you’re applying layers of other moisturisers, serums and face oils around your eye region, it comes as no surprise that many assume that it’s okay to ditch on the eye creams.
But that’s where you’re wrong. As much as it may seem superfluous to some, incorporating a good eye cream into your routine can make a world of difference when it comes to staving off fine lines and wrinkles. Ahead, find some of our panel’s top eye creams of the year.
2. Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream, $61.41
4. belif Moisturising Eye Bomb, $65
“Amazing lightweight gel with a super smooth application and hydration factor like no other! Also not too heavy or strongly scented to be used during the daytime.” — Hannah
5. Clarins Multi-Active Eye, $88
8. Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream, $90 EDITOR’S PICK!
“The best eye cream that you can even use all over your face if you want to. I love using this in the morning, brightens up eyes and banishes any look of tiredness right away.” — Aimme
“This stuff is incredible, eyes felt awake!” — Hanli
11. HERA Flash on Eye Cream, $98
12. IDS Skincare Prestige Eye Rescue, $148
14. KORA Organics Noni Radiant Eye Oil, $57
15. Mamonde Age Control Power Eye Cream, $54
16. MDNA SKIN The Eye Serum, $280
17. PERA Skin Care Hydro Cooling Sleep-On Eye Mask, $88
18. Philosophy Eye Jello, $24
19. RE:ERTH Smoothing Eye Cream, $99 WINNER!
“I used it after a late night of staring at my computer and I definitely felt more awake in the morning! I don’t have many fine lines around the eye area but I did notice an overall brightening of the undereye skin area.” — Hannah
20. ReFa Eye Veil Cream, $88
23. Sigi Skin Pink Nectar, $62
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.