Deciphering the right shampoo for your tresses can be a hairpulling experience for some. There are several reasons why you might be tempted to explore the world of shampoos — from frizzy, dull, and thin hair with split ends to the undeniable catastrophe of bleach-gone-bad hair, and the list goes on. While it may be the status quo to stick to your trusty old shampoos despite all the hair fall that you’ve been dealing with, there’s a lot to be said about these tried-and-tested holy grails. Scroll through to discover our judges’ top picks for the best shampoo for healthier, easier-to-manage hair.
1. Be Hair Soothing Shampoo, $36
2. Beology Repair Shampoo, $21
3. Dr.FORHAIR Folligen Shampoo, $39.90
“Scalp already feels cleaner, less oily, and free of dead skin! Lathers really well, too.” — Aimee
4. Gosh Macadamia Oil Shampoo, $29
5. Kerastase Extentioniste Bain, $39
6. Keune Silver Savior Shampoo, $29
7. L’OCCITANE Aromachologie Intensive Repairing Shampoo, $35 WINNER!
“Smells amazing, lathers really well, and left my hair super shiny and hydrated.” — Aimee
9. Schwarzkopf Seborin Triple Effect Shampoo, $11.90
11. THEFACESHOP DR.SCHWARZ Thinning Hair Shampoo, $19
12. Three Scalp & Hair Oderange Shampoo, $52
13. Tsubaki Botanical Smooth Shampoo, $14.90 EDITOR’S PICK!
“Tsubaki really has excellent products and this shampoo is no exception; it laters well, smells really fresh, and makes my hair smooth.” — Adele
14. Yves Rocher Anti Pollution Pre-Shampoo Scrub, $18
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.