Ah, the dreaded makeup stain — whether it’s your foundation rubbing off on your clothes when you change, or your lipstick prominently stamped on the inside of your mask, no one likes it when their makeup transfers. Since we’ve rounded up a few K-Beauty products that keep your makeup secure, along with different lip tints that will stay put under your mask, here are a few more beauty products to add to your collection that promise not to transfer.
1. Base Makeup
1. Tom Ford Beauty Emotionproof Concealer ($67.20 U.P. $84)
2. Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation ($93)
3. Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation ($59.20 U.P. $74)
4. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer ($49)
5. Natasha Denona Transfix Matte Concealer ($42)
Whether you prefer high-coverage foundation or you just use concealer to cover up your blemishes, these lightweight, long-lasting base products will help to keep your complexion in check, be it under your mask or when you’re basking in the sun.
2. Brow Styler
1. Benefit Cosmetics Brow Styler Multitasking Pencil & Powder For Brows ($42 U.P. $60)
2. Dior Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Brow – Squeezable Brow Mascara ($39)
It might have been a while since your last brow touch up, and these easy to use brow stylers are here to help. Water-resistant and transfer-proof, there’s no need to worry about your brows disappearing halfway through the day, even when you accidentally rub them — we’ve all been there.
1. Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eyeliner Pen ($35)
2. Pat McGrath Labs Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner ($49)
3. Givenchy Liner Disturbia Precision Felt-Tip Eyeliner ($39)
A crease-free, long-lasting eyeliner is something we all need and deserve, and these picks are some of the best of the lot. These waterproof, sweat-proof and transfer-proof liquid eyeliners are quick-drying and have fine, pointed tips to help with pigmented, precise application. Here’s one more plus point — both the Pat McGrath Labs and Givenchy options promise 24-hour wear, so your wing will always be on point.
1. STILA Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick ($34)
2. Tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint ($32)
3. Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Color ($28.70 U.P. $41)
Transfer-proof lipstick? Is that even possible? These quick-dry, long lasting options promise not just bold colour for your lips, but a weightless, high-coverage matte finish. Even when you take your mask off to eat, there’s no need to worry about your lip colour fading or rubbing off during your meal.
5. Setting Spray
1. Cover FX High Performance Setting Spray ($38.40 U.P. $48)
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Weightless Setting Spray ($33.60 U.P. $48)
Of course, even though you basically have a full face of transfer-free makeup, there’s no harm in some extra insurance to guarantee your makeup stays put. These high-performance setting sprays ensure your makeup stays put all day, and weightlessly locks in your makeup with a few easy spritzes.