If you’ve ever visited Myeongdong, a major shopping district in Seoul, then there’s probably one store you won’t be able to miss — the LINE FRIENDS flagship outlet, which houses South Korea’s wildly popular and lovable characters, complete with a larger-than-life replica of BROWN. Oh, and expect long queues too.
Clearly, they’re very well-loved, so to all fans of the adorable characters, this one’s for you: the latest Furla collaboration with LINE FRIENDS, which sees them on a range of micro bags, wallets, and small leather goods.
Here, three beloved LINE FRIENDS characters, BROWN, CONY, and SALLY are all over the Italian luxury brand’s designs, made from quality Ares calfskin leather. Furla’s iconic Metropolis silhouette makes a key appearance, in the form of micro bags that still showcase its signature metal hardware and chain strap, though now with BROWN and CONY printed on the leather flaps.
Two round mini crossbody bags, as well as round coin purses, feature the chubby faces of BROWN and CONY, complete with bear and rabbit ears respectively. Then, there are day and night prints, found on envelope clutches, wallets, and card cases, that see the animals against a candy rose pink backdrop of leaves and flowers, or peeking from behind foliage under a dark blue sky.
Check out the full collection here:
[click on the images to expand.]
The Furla LINE FRIENDS Capsule Collection is available at Furla Singapore stores from 5 April 2021.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)