Kiehl’s celebrates their 170th anniversary in the most gorgeous way possible — with limited edition bottles of their best-selling skincare! The iconic products include the Calendula Herbal Extract Toner, Ultra Facial Cream, Midnight Recovery Concentrate, and Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado; and Kiehl’s has dived into their archives to bring back popular historical products that include Essence Oils from the 1920s and the Heritage Rosewater from the 1960s.
There are three Essence Oils: Love Luring, a floral blend of jasmine, rose and ylang-ylang; Fortune Seeking, a light, fresh scent with citrus and white tea; and Jinx Removing, which is a unique aroma that’s infused with warm, sensual notes of vetiver and sandalwood.
As for the Heritage French Rosewater Toner, the modern formula is inspired by a Kiehl’s collection of Rosewater Toners from the 1960s, and uses imported Rosewater and sustainably-sourced whole Turkish Rose Petals. The gentle toner is delicate on the skin and hydrates and balances it for a smooth, petal-soft texture.
[click on the images to enlarge and for pricing info.]
The Kiehl’s 170th anniversary collection is available from apr 26 on the kiehl’s official e-boutique at KIEHLS.COM.SG and from may 1 at all kiehl’s stores.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)