RIMOWA’s debut collaboration with London-based luxury brand Chaos, sees a limited line of suitcases and travel accessories that are bold and playful.
RIMOWA’s signature glossy polycarbonate Essential Cabin is splashed with the graphic of dripping paint in two colourways: Saffron Yellow and White, and Cactus Green and Black. The luggage is accompanied by a co-branded leather luggage tag embossed with a globe, complimentary stickers, and matching hardware (the handle, zipper, badge and wheel housing).
The collection also includes a series of Italian-made accessories, including a luggage harness that’s crafted from high quality satin nylon. This harness has pockets and compartments that can fit a water bottle and laptop, and is secured to the suitcase using an anti-slip strap. Taking cues from Chaos’ design style, the harness features slogan straps and loose pockets that reference the athleisure look of a bomber jacket.
There are also smaller accessories like leather luggage tags emblazoned with city names, and humorous luggage charms crafted from leather and chenille that include a fried egg, green apple, and a “chill pill”. Here’s everything.
[Click on the images to enlarge.]
The Rimowa x Chaos collection is available globally at rimowa stores from June 3, 2021.
RIMOWA x Chaos Essential Cabin: $1,320
City Luggage Tag: $170
Chaos Stickers: $10
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)