CHANEL’s Fall-Winter 2021 makeup centres around four colour tones: a terracotta inspired by natural tones, a reddish brown, an assortment of khakis, and a warm grey; with each of these colour schemes comprising three products: a metallic liquid eye shadow, an eye khol pencil and a nail polish. Here they are:
With these tone-on-tone colours, it’s incredibly easy to achieve a contoured eye look; just use the Stylo Ombre Et Contour (kohl eye pencil) to trace along the eyelid crease and the upper and lower lash line, then apply the matching Ombre Première Laque (liquid eye shadow) to the upper eyelid patting it on with the finger. The metallic finish of the eye shadow adds radiance and draws attention to the eye, making it appear brighter and more captivating.
The collection also includes a blush in a neutral beige that when brushed on the cheeks, gives the face structure and a healthy-looking glow. Here’s everything.
[Roll over the images for more information and click on them to enlarge.]
CHANEL Fall Winter 2021 Makeup Collection, exclusively available from 30 July 2021 at CHANEL Fragrance and Beauty Boutiques in ION Orchard, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, VivoCity, JEM and Raffles City.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)