We bet Louis Vuitton misses travel as much as the rest of us, and they’re expressing it in the best way they know how — with a capsule collection. The Wild At Heart range is all about having a renewed sense of adventure and a carefree spirit. It’s an invitation to roam across the desert of Arizona — or make a trip down Orchard Road — with one of these animal-print pieces; whatever adventure you take, you’ll look chic in the collection’s soft, neutral palette of sandy beige, warm terracotta and black.
The new designs are imagined on classic leather goods including the Capucines, Twist, On The Go, Neverfull and Speedy; and there’s also a fun, modern hand-painted Monogram with bold black lines framing letters and graphic motifs on leather and canvas pieces.
Scroll through below to find something for yourself. There are bandeaus at $360 and silk squares at $545; but of course if you really want to splurge, pick up one of the leather bags, like the iconic Speedy Bandouliere 25 that’s going for $4,750.
[Roll over the images for their prices and Click on them to enlarge.]
The collection is available exclusively on WWW.LOUISVUITTON.COM and in all Louis Vuitton stores.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)