Here’s something worthy to tweet about. Always the scene-stealer both in and out of the animated series, Tweety is once again the star of the Looney Tunes x MCM collection, as the German luxury fashion house celebrates the fan-favourite character’s 80th anniversary.
The vibrant collection plays up the adorable yet cheeky personality of the yellow canary from the Warner Bros. cartoons, with images of Tweety across ready-to-wear apparel, as well as the brand’s signature Visetos monogram accessories and bags, for a total of 30 original pieces.
Fans of the iconic character will be pleased to find that there are plenty of leather goods to choose from, whether these may be mini-sized vanity cases and crossbody pouches, or shopper totes, drawstring bags and even a backpack; these capture Tweety’s confident stance, while also expressing MCM’s Visetos monogram canvas and their leather craftsmanship. A line of small leather goods also accompanies the bags, from zip pouches to card cases and wallets.
On the apparel front, two prominent yellow sweaters stand out, especially since they’re made from a jacquard knit mohair material that recalls our feathered friend. The women’s style sees Tweety in a charming pose, while the men’s style features a “Frankenstein” Tweety print. Elsewhere, there are black hoodies and sweatshirts, a classic cap and bucket hat, and even a whimsical scarf for you to accessorise with.
The Looney Tunes x MCM collection will be accompanied by special pop-ups and in-store displays, decked out in vibrant images of Tweety and his iconic bird cage.
See the full collection here:
[click on the images below to expand, and for more info.]
The Looney Tunes X MCM collection, available at MCM stores and MCM.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
You must be logged in to post a comment.