When it comes to getting a peachy smooth face, we have two ways to go about it: A scrub, with tiny granules that physically slough off rough patches, or a chemical exfoliant, which uses acids to sweep away dead skin. This step is crucial to rid pores of excessive buildup, preventing breakouts as it brightens and softens the complexion. Below, we’ve rounded up the best from our Beauty Hit List for velvety, bump-free skin.
4. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Polish, $55
7. Make Up Store Volcanic Exfoliator, $45
8. PIXI Glow Tonic, $28
11. Shiseido WASO Soft+Cushy Polisher, $55 WINNER!
A gentle, skin-refining exfoliator that uses biodegradable, plant-based cellulose granules to polish and scrub away impurities so skin feels silky smooth.
12. The Body Shop Drops of Youth™ Liquid Peel, $34.90
13. Sothys Biological Skin Peeling, $82
15. LANEIGE Clear C Peeling Mask, $30
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.