Reliable basics are great in any beauty routine, but if you’re looking to take your cleansing step to the next level, consider a more sumptuous formula. You’ve met the notable facial cleansers from our latest Beauty Hit List, now get acquainted with some of our favourite ones that feel a little more luxurious (it’s reflected in the price, too).
1. 111SKIN Lift Off Purifying Cleanser, $80
2. Kew Organics Mandarin Acai Cleansing Lotion, $94.65
3. Dr.Wu Renewal Cleansing Mousse with Mandelic Acid, $45.90 WINNER!
A mild, exfoliating foam cleanser that contains Mandelic Acid to help remove dead skin cells and blackheads at the same time.
6. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash, $42
8. RE:ERTH Clarifying Cleanser, $70
10. shu uemura ultime8∞ sublime beauty cleansing oil, $165 (450ml)
11. Eve Lom Gel Balm Cleanser, $105
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2018, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.