As if you haven’t already got memo, let us reiterate to you the importance of applying on sunscreen. Even if you’re one who wears no makeup before heading out of the house, or if you’re someone who loves dolling up in the day, wearing sunscreen is one of the most vital steps you can’t miss out on the daily — especially for those who spend days baking in the sun.
To help you navigate you through the overwhelming world of sunscreens, here are our picks for the best sunscreens of the year.
1. Anessa Essence UV Sunscreen Mild Milk, $39.90
2. Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Mild Milk, $39.90 WINNER!
“This sunscreen is FANTASTIC. The way it films is perfect, leaving a matte, velvety finish, and it stays on even when you’re dunked and redunked in water (tried and tested while wakesurfing). It’s formulated for Asian summers, and I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.” — Jemma
3. Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk, $39.90
5. Biore UV Anti-Pollution Body Care Serum,$12.90
7. Cyber Colors SPF50+PA++++ Pro Mild UV Milk, $29.50
10. Fancl Sunguard 50+ Protect UV, $50
11. HERA Sun Mate Excellence, $58
14. Lancôme UV Expert Tone Up Milk, $75
15. Mamonde Everyday Sun Stick, $22
17. RE:ERTH PhytoBright, $105
“This is one of the only products I’ve tried consistently over the last two weeks and my skin is THANKING me for it! My complexion has gotten an overall glow and evenness, I’m thinking about purchasing an actual bottle when this runs out!” — Hannah
18. Shiseido Global Suncare Perfect UV Protector, $59 EDITOR’S PICK!
“Love the texture, smooth finish, and it’s extremely protective.” — Adele
19. Sigi Skin Morning Glow, $58
“Literally does what the name suggests: gives you that good ol’ morning glow! Lovely texture and also hydrating enough to skip the moisturiser.” — Hannah
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.