As if you haven’t already got memo, let us reiterate to you the importance of applying on sunscreen. Even if you’re one who wears no makeup before heading out of the house, or if you’re someone who loves dolling up in the day, wearing sunscreen is one of the most vital steps you can’t miss out on the daily — especially for those who spend days baking in the sun.
To help you navigate you through the overwhelming world of sunscreens, here are our picks for the best sunscreens of the year.
1. Anessa Essence UV Sunscreen Mild Milk, $39.90
2. Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Mild Milk, $39.90 WINNER!
“This sunscreen is FANTASTIC. The way it films is perfect, leaving a matte, velvety finish, and it stays on even when you’re dunked and redunked in water (tried and tested while wakesurfing). It’s formulated for Asian summers, and I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.” — Jemma
3. Anessa Perfect UV Sunscreen Skincare Milk, $39.90
4. Antipodes Immortal SPF15 Skin-Brightening Face & Body Moisturiser, $49.88
5. Biore UV Anti-Pollution Body Care Serum,$12.90
6. Crème Simon Daily Defense UV Protector SPF 50 PA++++, $75
7. Cyber Colors SPF50+PA++++ Pro Mild UV Milk, $29.50
8. Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF 30, $48
9. Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense SPF 30, $52
10. Fancl Sunguard 50+ Protect UV, $50
11. HERA Sun Mate Excellence, $58
12. Jurlique UV Defence Lotion SPF50 High Protection Lotion PA+++, $67
13. Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily UV Defense Anti-Pollution SPF 50 PA++++, $56
14. Lancôme UV Expert Tone Up Milk, $75
15. Mamonde Everyday Sun Stick, $22
16. NIVEA UV Face Anti-Age & Anti-Pigments SPF 50, $21.50
17. RE:ERTH PhytoBright, $105
“This is one of the only products I’ve tried consistently over the last two weeks and my skin is THANKING me for it! My complexion has gotten an overall glow and evenness, I’m thinking about purchasing an actual bottle when this runs out!” — Hannah
18. Shiseido Global Suncare Perfect UV Protector, $59 EDITOR’S PICK!
“Love the texture, smooth finish, and it’s extremely protective.” — Adele
19. Sigi Skin Morning Glow, $58
“Literally does what the name suggests: gives you that good ol’ morning glow! Lovely texture and also hydrating enough to skip the moisturiser.” — Hannah
20. THEFACESHOP Natural Sun Eco Light Fluid Sunscreen, $30.90
21. Vichy Uv Protect Skin Defense Daily Care Antishine Cream, $36
22. Yves Rocher Elixir UV Beauty Shield SPF 50 PA+++, $32
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.
You must be logged in to post a comment.