CHANEL releases a new makeup collection under its Le Blanc line, and it’s inspired by Japanese Akoya pearls. PERLES ET ÉCLATS DE CHANEL features a range of face, lips, eye and nail products in whites, pinks, and a deep aubergine that’s characteristic of certain Tahitian pearls.
The star of the collection is the highlighting powder, PERLES DE LUMIÈRE, a creamy powder in a rosy champagne shimmer shade that is embossed with the iconic double C encircled by a ring of pearls. It is accompanied by the BAUME ESSENTIEL illuminating stick in two new shades: Printanier (a sheer, fresh pink) and Perlescent (an almost translucent white, imitating the subtle glimmer of pearls).
Eye colours focus on natural rosewood browns and coppery tones that are flattering and versatile; while lip shades are in gorgeous swatches of pink. Here are all the products.
[Click on the images to enlarge.]
LE BLANC PERLES ET ÉCLATS DE CHANEL COLLECTION 2021, Available from 26 February 2021 at CHANEL Fragrance and Beauty Boutiques in ION Orchard, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, VivoCity, JEM and Raffles City, and from 5 March 2021 at all CHANEL Fragrance and Beauty counters.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)