You have to hand it to blushers. They just do everything better, from rouging the cheers to sculpting the face and even doubling as an eyeshadow or highlighter. Are we the only ones obsessed with this multi-use product that provides a gentle flush of colour in one quick swipe? Apparently not, because here are our judges’ coveted picks! Colour us intrigued… and in need.
1. Albion Elegance Emotional Face, $83
“LOVE the smell of it. Airy feel, not overly shiny.” — Jemma
3. Clinique Cheek Pop, $40
4. Jill Stuart Loose Blush, $54
6. Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion, $49 WINNER!
“Pretty impressed by this blush, which manages to perfectly create a natural yet healthy look, without looking overdone. It never gets patchy, and the buildable powder gives you great control over how pink you feel that day!” — Jemma
8. Shiseido Minimalist WhippedPowder Blush, $48 EDITOR’S PICK!
“The mousse-like texture of this blush makes it a very light and easy-to-use product. The colours are pretty too.” — Adele
9. The Face Shop Blush Pop 05 Coral Pop, $14
10. Three Cheeky Chic Blush, $48
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.