One of the hardest decisions to make before hitting the sheets especially after a long tiring day out is whether to remove your makeup or not. “Maybe just a quick nap will do before removing it all off?” Wrong.
If you’re having second thoughts about removing your makeup before bed, then this is a major wakeup call to always check yo’self before you wreck yo’self. To avoid unsightly breakouts and achieve clearer skin, we’ve narrowed down some of the best makeup removers that you should get your hands on, stat.
1. Bio-essence Bio-Water Micellar Water, $21.90 WINNER!
“What a value for money and excellent makeup remover – not only does it easily slide the makeup off your face, it seems to have a calming effect as well, as evinced from my angry post-sun skin, which noticeably calmed down after a few swipes.” — Jemma
“Have used this for years and never disappoints, removes makeup very easily and doesn’t irritate the skin at all. Love!” — Hannah
5. Kiehl’s Herbal-Infused Micellar Cleansing Water, $45 EDITOR’S PICK!
6. NIVEA Rose Micellar Water with Oil, $19.90
7. Senka All Clear Oil, $14.90
8. Senka All Clear Oil Whip, $14.90
11. THEFACESHOP AllClear Cleansing Oil Whip, $19