Believe it or not, some of the simplest products in our makeup bag are hard to find. Take, for instance, a pencil eyeliner. When it comes to searching for the perfect go-to option to line your eyes with, finding one that doesn’t smudge, smear or fade is no easy feat. With a plethora of options available out there, whether it’s a classic black or a bold pop of colour you’re looking for, check these top picks by our panel of judges to sort you through all the choices.
1. 3INA The Glitter Eye Pencil, $21
2. 3INA The Glossy Eye Pencil, $21
3. 3INA The Fluoro Eye Pencil, $21
4. Albion Lasting Gel Eyeliner, $24
5. KATE Tokyo Fit Rare Gel Pencil, $19.90 WINNER + EDITOR’S PICK
“Easy to draw with, and once it dries, stays on almost forever until you take it off. As smudge-proof as it gets.” — Adele
“The tip is super fine and the formula glides on really smoothly without any tugging. Love how this is also sweat and water-resistant.” — Aimee
6. Revlon ColorStay Creme Gel Eye Liner, $ 19.90
7. Shiseido Kajal Ink Artist, $38
8. Shiseido MicroLiner Ink, $38 WINNER
“Smudge-proof, incredibly fine. This leaves virtually no room for mistakes.” — Jemma
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.