If you’re looking for a moisturising powerhouse, these body moisturisers are a solid nightstand staple. Think: a heavy-duty fast-absorbing gel-cream that counters dryness and calms irritated skin, with a delicate hit of rose and almond to an oil that promises to reduce the appearance of scars and uneven skin tone. Where maintaining healthy glowing (and hydrated) skin is concerned, we’ll let these body lotions perform their magic.
1. Bio-Oil Skincare Oil, $15.50 EDITOR’S PICK!
“I love a good body oil. Light texture that absorbs quickly. I particularly love how it’s not super fragrant so it’s good for those with sensitive skin.” — Aimee
2. Haruhada Hokkaido Milk Body Lotion, $14.90
3. JSOOP Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion, $59.90
4. NIVEA Aloe Hydration, $9.90
5. The Body Shop British Rose Body Yogurt, $20 WINNER!
“Body yoghurt is such an interesting concept. It made my skin feel so soft, especially after shaving and exfoliating. The formula seriously melts into your skin.” — Aimee
“My absolute favourite!! I bought two more tubs after I finished the first trial. The body yoghurt is light and smooth and gets instantly absorbed by my skin and doesn’t leave a sticky finish like most body moisturisers, especially with the humid weather in Singapore. The scent is beautiful and it leaves a great healthy shine on my skin.” — Jemma
6. THEFACESHOP BEYOND Deep Moisture Body Serum in Oil, $36.90
7. KORA Organics Body Lotion, $77
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.