Its 3 p.m. and you’ve fallen into that mid-day productivity slump. Not only do you need a pick-me-up, but your skin is begging for one too. Face mists do more than just provide an instant calming and cooling effect on your complexion — they hydrate, set your makeup, shield against environmental damage and then some. Below, our judges wax poetic on their favourites. Can’t say we blame them.
1. Bio-Essence Bio-Water Energizing Water, $29.90 WINNER!
“This is so refreshing! I use this at work all the time.” — Jemma
3. Ladurée Les Merveilleuses Rose Mist, $30
4. LANEIGE Water Bank Hydro Mist, $22
“A divine face mist – it hydrates, smells great, and doesn’t disappoint.” — Hannah
5. LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Mist, $36
6. Mamonde Floral Hydro Mist, $18
7. MDNA SKIN The Rose Mist
8. Melano CC Brightening Mist, $15.90
“I used this on holiday when taking sun breaks, skin instantly felt fresher… a good pick me up. Smells like beroca…” — Hanli
9. Pixi Glow Mist, $22
10. Skin Inc Pure Serum Mist, $98
11. Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum Mist, $92 — EDITOR’S PICK
“Love the original serum, and love this mist that contains the same amazing formula! An instant boost of calming hydration to the skin.” — Adele
“Fantastic setting spray that keeps your makeup on all night – and more.” — Jemma
“Really keeps makeup in place especially for oily areas and the humidity in Singapore. UD setting sprays are my go-to!” — Aimee
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.