While we swap out our tank tops for sweaters, and sandals for boots, finding the right fragrance that plays to the zesty, sweet, musky scents of the season is also at the top of our to-do list. Whether you’re looking for that signature fruity floral gourmand that you’ve been obsessing about, or looking to experiment a moodier oud, this eclectic lineup of fragrances is sure to whisk you away at first whiff!
1. Calvin Klein Eternity Flame Calvin Klein for Women, $139 (100ml)
2. CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Intense EDP, $183 (50ml) ADELE’S PICK!
3. Chloe Nomade EDT, $160 (75ml) JEMMA’S PICK!
“Sweet and mature scent, perfect for working adults!” — Jemma
4. Christian Siriano Silhouette in Bloom EDP, $99 (100ml)
5. DKNY Stories EDP, $144 (100ml)
6. Emporio Armani Because It’s You EDP, $149 (100ml)
7. Estée Lauder Beautiful Belle EDP, $92 (30ml)
8. Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Rosa Rossa, $161 (125ml)
9. H&M Beauty The Essences EDT, $49.95
10. H&M Beauty The Reveries, $24.95
11. Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Davana Cologne, $212 (100ml)
12. Lancome La Vie est Belle Flowers of Happiness Eau De Parfum, $150 (50)
13. Marc Jacobs Daisy Sun Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine, $128 (75ml) HANLI’S PICK!
“This is actually my daily perfume.” — Hanli
14. Marina De Bourbon Cristal Royal Passion EDP, $119 (100ml)
16. Michael Kors Sparkling Blush, $154 (100ml)
17. Michael Kors Wonderlust, $138 (100ml)
18. Miu Miu Twist EDP, $176 (100ml)
19. Ralph Lauren Woman EDP, $159 (100ml)
21. Tiffany Sheer EDT, $161 (74ml) AIMEE’S PICK!
“Really like this! Smells fresh and crisp with some fruity notes that isn’t too overpowering. Perfect for spring and summer!” — Aimee
22. YSL Beauty Mon Paris Couture EDP, $229 (90ml)
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.