Apple Watch Series 6 is available for order today from the Apple online store, and looks pretty much the same as previous editions; but the hardware has been redesigned to house more power, like the dual-core processor based on the A13 Bionic that’s seen in the iPhone 11. Everything runs up to 20% faster with the battery still keeping up to the same 18 hours. It charges faster too, with a full charge in under 1.5 hours.
A key new feature is the ability to measure blood oxygen, with an innovative sensor and app that can read levels in 15 seconds.
There’s a new case option of blue (see main picture above) that joins the stable of silver, space gray and gold; and of course lots and lots of new bands. Notably, there’s a “Solo Loop” band with a stretchable design that is available in either soft silicone, or braided yarn (very nice) that’s made of 100% recycled material. There are no clasps or buckles in the Solo Loop, so you just stretch it over the wrist like a rubber band.
Click on the photos to expand.
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) starts at $599 and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) starts at $749. Available to order now from APPLE.COM/SG.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)