These days, ‘sustainability’ isn’t just a buzzword — it’s a way of life, which is why we’re glad that more and more brands are giving us eco-friendly alternatives so we can actively participate in making planet-friendly choices. This green approach is definitely top of mind at Guardian, Singapore’s premier health and beauty retail retailer, as they’re taking new strides towards a greener future.
Guardian has recently debuted the sustainable Guardian Eco-Garden beauty range, a body care and hair care line designed with earth-friendly materials and ingredients. After all, going green can feel luxurious too; at least, that’s what Guardian had in mind when dreaming up Guardian Eco-Garden, a beauty line that embraces the joy of nature as the products are made with an impressive over 90% natural-origin ingredients within their 100% vegan formulas.
The ingredients include Macademia, Shea Butter, Argan Oil, and Avocado sourced from all around the world, chosen for their nourishing benefits to our hair or skin, as well as sustainable palm oil to reduce their environmental impact. On top of shampoos and body washes, the comprehensive series also includes hand creams, shower creams, conditioners, body lotions, and hair oils. Furthermore, the packaging of the items are made of 100% recycled plastic.
The beauty collection sees 7 diverse ranges, each meant to transform our bathroom experience into a tranquil oasis. These include Macadamia & Shea Butter, an ultra-moisturising duo that promotes both healthy hair and supple skin; Camellia & Argan, which greatly repairs and strengthens hair, making it smooth and manageable; as well as Avocado & Olive, a godsend for dry hair and skin and extra pampering for both.
Best is, like most items sold at Guardian, we’re able to enjoy nature’s abundant offerings at an affordable price point, proving that one doesn’t have to break the bank to do their part for the environment.
See the other six ranges here —
As you’ll notice, each of these is composed of a pair of ingredients, as Guardian embraces #DoubleTheNatural, where we see the dual benefits of nature’s healing and restorative powers incorporated throughout the collection. Here’s a quick overview of all the 7 ranges within the Eco-Garden series.
- Macadamia & Shea Butter — One of the most moisturising ingredients around, which then deeply hydrates skin and hair as well; it contains Madadamia sourced from Australia, and Shea Butter from Africa
- Camellia & Argan — Made to repair and strengthen both hair and our skin, featuring Japanese Camellia and Argan Oil from Morocco
- Ginseng & Coffee — A duo that provides hair fall control benefits, derived from Chinese Ginseng and Indian Coffee
- Ginger & Tea Tree — The ultimate anti-dandruff combination of Ginger from Sri Lanka and India, and Tea Tree Leaf Oil from Australia
- Aloe Vera & Chamomile — This one’s as soothing as it is moisturising on skin, thanks to Aloe Vera from Mexico, and an exquisite Chamomile Flower Extract direct from France
- Avocado & Olive — Silky and smooth hair and skin is possible with this formidable duo, of Avocado sourced from Africa, and Olive Oil from Spain
- Bergamot & Peppermint — A refreshing combination lauded for its deep cleansing properties, made with Bergamot Peel Oil from Italy, and Peppermint Oil from India
Unwrap the gift of nature this Christmas with the NEW Guardian Eco-Garden range! 🌿 Relish a symphony of well-loved ingredients, handpicked for you and the planet. Over 90% natural origin ingredients, 100% vegan and cruelty-free, feel the joy of nature in your self-care routines at home. Embrace the spirit of giving and treat yourself to the fresh #DoubleTheNatural selection! This festive season, let’s celebrate beauty that goes beyond the surface while being kind to the Earth. Indulge in our sustainable Eco-Garden picks in-store or online at bit.ly/ecogarden-tt today! #GuardianSG #HealthyBeauty #DoubleTheNatural #NaturallyBetter #GuardianEcoGarden #GuardianBeauty #GuardianPlanetPositive #fypsg #sgtiktok
exclusive ‘3 for 2’ promotion!
You can be a part of protecting our planet’s resources too, by making the choice to purchase green products and support brands who take great lengths towards sustainability, starting this holiday season. Treat yourself — and your friends — to Guardian’s Eco-Garden range, where they’ll be having a “3 for 2 mix & match” promotion (excluding travel-sized items), happening now till 24 January 2024.
Guardian Eco-Garden range, priced from $4.90 – $13. Visit guardian.com.sg for more.