Everybody’s talking about what they’re getting their dad for Father’s Day and here you are, with nothing figured out. Still, there’s just about a week left, so don’t you worry child. We’re here to help. We’ve got gift ideas that’ll surely satisfy dads of all shapes and sizes.
TOYS FOR THE BIG BOYS
They may not admit it, but every dad has at least one high-tech obsession. Mine has currently moved on from TV boxes to installing digital locks. For other dads, it could the latest set of golf clubs, new smart TV, the latest phone – the list is endless. As long as it’s shiny and makes them feel a kid again, you can be sure they’ll love it.
- Jabra Elite Active 65t, $298
- Jabra Sport Pace, $168
- Fitbit Alta HR, $168
- Karcher K2 Follow Me Cordless, $498
- GoPro Hero 7 Black, $595
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, $213.90
- Netflix Subscription, from $10.98
- Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Bluetooth Speaker, $229
- Google Pixel 3a 5.59″ Just Black, $659
FATHERS ON FLEEK
Contrary to the belief that the dad style consists mainly of baggy jeans, polo-Ts, and chunky trainers (or the infamous socks with sandals), there are dads out there whose fashion sense is on fleek. Everything from the shades to the shoes is a carefully pieced together ensemble that might even put you, his own child, to shame.
- Fossil’s Limited Edition Hologram Watch, $199
- Brook Brothers BrooksGate Collection, from $280
- Vestiaire Collective Dior Jacket, $739.85
- Vestiaire Collective Loewe Cloth Flats, $473.50
- Cluse Aravis Chrono Leather Rose Gold Green/Dark Brown, $249
- Bern’s Zenon, $179
- Police SPL725 Sunglasses, $230
GROOM HIM LIKE HE GROOMED YOU
It might be the age getting to him or maybe he just can’t be bothered anymore. But it’s high time you help remove that single do-it-all lotion he uses to both shampoo AND body wash and give him the gift of grooming this year. Spruce your old man up with masculine fragrances, skincare products, and high-tech shaving kits. For all he’s done for you, it’s time to pamper him.
- Bvlgari Man Wood Essence, from $125
- Foreo Luna go for Men, $159
- Sulwhasoo Men’s Range, from $90
- Aesop’s Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Skin Care Kit, $195
- Aesop’s Moroccan Neroli Shaving Duet, $110
- Mamonde Men Recharging Line, from $24
BADASS GAMER DAD
If your dad’s a gamer, that’s hella cool man and also, it’s gonna be a cinch getting him a gift this Father’s Day. Why? Because you can never go wrong upgrading his chair to a gaming throne or feed his inner geek with limited edition gaming peripherals. Anything to furnish his man cave will be a big welcome.