Do you really need an eye cream? Considering that you’re applying layers of other moisturisers, serums and face oils around your eye region, it comes as no surprise that many assume that it’s okay to ditch on the eye creams.
But that’s where you’re wrong. As much as it may seem superfluous to some, incorporating a good eye cream into your routine can make a world of difference when it comes to staving off fine lines and wrinkles. Ahead, find some of our panel’s top eye creams of the year.
1. 111Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Gel NAC Y2, $220
2. Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream, $61.41
3. Antipodes Manuka Honey Skin-Brightening Eye Cream, $64.29
4. belif Moisturising Eye Bomb, $65
“Amazing lightweight gel with a super smooth application and hydration factor like no other! Also not too heavy or strongly scented to be used during the daytime.” — Hannah
5. Clarins Multi-Active Eye, $88
6. Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, $75
7. Crème Simon Multi-Benefits Eye Treatment, $68
8. Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream, $90 EDITOR’S PICK!
“The best eye cream that you can even use all over your face if you want to. I love using this in the morning, brightens up eyes and banishes any look of tiredness right away.” — Aimme
9. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex Synchronized Recovery, $104
“This stuff is incredible, eyes felt awake!” — Hanli
10. Estetica ést.lab Optimalift+ Multi Repair Eye Essence, $119
11. HERA Flash on Eye Cream, $98
12. IDS Skincare Prestige Eye Rescue, $148
13. IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream, $62
14. KORA Organics Noni Radiant Eye Oil, $57
15. Mamonde Age Control Power Eye Cream, $54
16. MDNA SKIN The Eye Serum, $280
17. PERA Skin Care Hydro Cooling Sleep-On Eye Mask, $88
18. Philosophy Eye Jello, $24
19. RE:ERTH Smoothing Eye Cream, $99 WINNER!
“I used it after a late night of staring at my computer and I definitely felt more awake in the morning! I don’t have many fine lines around the eye area but I did notice an overall brightening of the undereye skin area.” — Hannah
20. ReFa Eye Veil Cream, $88
21. Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream, $66
22. Shiseido Essential Energy Eye Definer, $68
23. Sigi Skin Pink Nectar, $62
24. Suisse Programme Advanced Cellular Vital Eye Cream, $215
25. THEFACESHOP Yehwadam Heaven Grade Ginseng Rejuvenating Eye Cream, $78
More of NYLON Singapore’s Beauty Hit List 2019, coming soon — stay tuned! Click here to see our full list.
You must be logged in to post a comment.