Your kid may not be a fan of Star Wars, but if you’re looking at this, we know you are. Garmin seems to have the monopoly on fitness tracker tie-ins with the Star Wars franchise, and these two new designs are the best we’ve seen from them. Mando and
Baby Yoda Grogu feature on their vívofit jr. 3 models, and to really cool effect. The designs are beautifully etched in to the bands, while the characters showcase on the screens.
Here’s what the tracker can do:
- Parent-controlled through the accompanying smartphone app.
- Battery lasts up to 1 year.
- Tracks steps, sleep (yes, this is to be worn when sleeping) and daily recommended activity minutes.
- Fitness Training cards teach kids basic exercise moves, like jumping jacks, downward dog, and mountain climbers.
- There’s an interactive Tap Challenge that lets kids collect virtual collectibles across the galaxy (a bit ambiguous, but it sounds fun for kids).
- Parents can assign chores and schedule alerts which show up as icons on the display. This is the way.
The vívofit jr. 3 has a suggested retail price of $139 and is available on LAZADA, SHOPEE, and the Garmin ONLINE STORE.