Hilton Singapore Orchard honours dad this Father’s Day with incredible dining experiences at their restaurants, Estate, Ginger.Lily and Osteria Mozza. But if we had to pick just one, it has to be Estate’s Father’s Day Grand Champagne Brunch, a special version of the restaurant’s famous weekly Grand Sunday Champagne Brunch.
Above: Estate’s sunday brunch
Also, everyone (especially dad with his appetite) loves a good hotel buffet, and this one really takes the cake with its extensive menu for Father’s Day. It includes:
Above: Estate’s Father’s Day Grand Champagne Brunch
- A Live Oyster and Seafood Bar, including Canadian, Irish and Fine de Claire Oysters, and Maine Lobster.
- Smoked and Cured Fishes, Charcuterie and Homemade Terrines, including Smoked Snowfish, Cured Tuna with Tōgarashi, Prosciutto di Parma, Coppa Ham and Foie Gras Terrine.
Above: Estate’s charcuterie
- A wide Cheese Selection that includes 32 types of European cheeses such as Morbier, Saint-Marcellin, Livarot, Comté aged for 16 months, Brie de Meaux and Bleu d’Auvergne.
Above: Estate’s cheese selection
- An Avocado Bar, which has a full display of avocado-themed dishes and a live station for freshly-made Avocado Bruschetta.
Above: Estate’s avocado bar
- Our favourite Barbecue Delights, including Maine Lobster, Tiger Prawn, Peri Peri Chicken, Spare Ribs with Peppercorn and Rack of Lamb with a selection of homemade sauces.
- Meats and Carvings such as Estate Signature Black Truffle Roasted Duck, Wagyu Prime Rib, Stuffed Suckling Pig and Barramundi.
Above: Estate’s wagyu prime rib
- Asian Cuisine, including Cantonese “San Xian” Seafood Bowl with Vermicelli and Rich Seafood Broth, Pan Seared River Prawn with Soy Glaze, Halibut with Preserved Turnip and Heirloom Tomatoes, Braised Beef Brisket with Sze Chuan Pepper and Scallions.
- And Desserts like Matcha Truffle, Ume Black Velvet, Earl Grey Teacake, Lychee Martini Crème Brûlée, a gelato station, and a live station serving up fresh Crêpes with Mascarpone and Berries.
There’s also a local gin cocktail bar created in partnership with Singapore Distillery, and it’s serving up two Singapore-inspired flavours of drinks — Cendol, a coconut pandan gin infused with a sweetness of gula melaka, and Bandung, made with Singapore Distillery’s Stolen Roses Gin and milk.
For kids, there will be art activities like colouring and canvas painting, a variety of board games, and even a magician to keep everyone entertained at their tables. Dads will also bring home an upcycled phone holder made from recycled wooden chopsticks as a nice takeaway gift.
Above: Estate’s black truffle roasted duck
If dinner is more your style, check out Estate’s Dinner Buffet that has a full spread of raw and premium seafood, meats and live carvings, and of course a good range of sweets and desserts. Details for Estate’s dining experiences are below.
Estate Father’s Day Grand Champagne Brunch:
Sunday 18 June 2023, 12pm to 3pm
• $188++ per adult inclusive of chilled juices, coffee and tea
• Top-up $50++ for free flow Champagne Package (Laurent-Perrier Champagne, house red and white wine and Whispering Angel Rosé, beer, gin cocktail bar, soft drinks)
• Top-up $70++ for free flow Premium Champagne Package (Billecart-Salmon Champagne, house red and white wine and Whispering Angel Rosé, beer, gin cocktail bar, soft drinks)
• Children aged between 6 and 12 years old dine at 50 percent of adult price. Children aged 5 years and below dine for free.
Estate Dinner Buffet:
Monday to Sunday | 6.30pm to 10pm
• $88++ per adult (Sundays to Wednesdays)
• $108++ per adult (Fridays, Saturdays, Public Holidays & Eves of Public Holidays)
• Children aged between 6 and 12 years old dine at 50 percent off adult price. Children aged 5 years and below dine for free.
❖ Estate’s Lobster, Crab and Seafood Buffet (Every Thursday, 6.30pm to 10pm), priced at $158++ per adult.
Visit HILTON.COM to make a reservation.